Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Shore

So it's come to this again
the rain is pouring
on the earth where I stand.
I'm still just myself
And I know, I'm sure
you know what I mean,
I feel like the writing in the sand.


Every wave that hits me
is your words undisguised.
You just keep me busy
and it's not advised
that I see that dark note in your eyes.
It makes me dizzy.
I feel like,
yes I feel like,
I feel like the writing in the sand.

Made of art by a steady hand
but fading
on this earth where I stand
and the earth is shaking.
I feel like the writing in the sand

I'm slipping away,
I can't pretend
that I don't feel,
yes I feel like,
I feel like the writing in the sand. 

Writing in sand, by Mrs Logic

2 comments:

  1. I've definitely felt like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people have :) Thank you for your comments, It always makes me happy when someone leaves a little something for me here.

      Delete